EV Traction Motor Segmentation 2017 to 2026
The global of EV Traction Motor is US$ xx Mn/Bn in 2018 with xx% CAGR from 2014 to 2018 and it is spectated to peg US$ xx Mn/Bn by the end of 2029 with a CAGR of xx% from 2017 to 2026. The EV Traction Motor study analyzes the historic, current and future behavior of the EV Traction Motor with the help of DROT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
The EV Traction Motor report has considered 2018 as the base year, 2014-2018 as the historic period and 2017 to 2026 as the forecast period 2017 to 2026. Important segments by product type covered in the report include product 1, product 2, product 3 and product 4.
What insights does the EV Traction Motor report offer to the readers?
- Accurate growth rate of the EV Traction Motor in Y-o-Y (Year-on-Year) and CAGR, both in percentages as well as numbers
- Key regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to EV Traction Motor stakeholders
- Basic information regarding the EV Traction Motor , including definition, classification and uses
- Regulatory norms imposed on the consumption of EV Traction Motor
- In-depth examination of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and present landscape
The EV Traction Motor answer the following questions:
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global EV Traction Motor ?
- Which end use industry uses EV Traction Motor the most and for what purposes?
- Which version of EV Traction Motor is witnessing the highest demand?
- In terms of value and volume, which regions hold the largest share?
- How does the global EV Traction Motor on the basis of region over the historic and forecast period?
- In 2019, Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc. (ACT)- a company offering thermal management solutions, made an announcement of the acquisition of the precision-cooling business of Parker Hannifin Corporation, a leading player in EV traction motor .
- In 2017, ABB Limited- a MNC operating in the areas of power, robotics, automation technology, and heavy electrical equipment- acquired KEYMILE Group’s mission-critical communication business unit. This acquisition is aimed at expansion of ABB’s communication network’s portfolio. This will also help in extension of revenue-generating opportunities for ABB.
report offers incisive insights into the forecast analysis of EV traction motor . Request for a report summary.
Manufacturers of EV Traction Motor Focus on R&D to Attain Long-term Profitability
Electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) are disrupting the automotive space, owing to multiple benefits offered such as optimal fuel efficiency and near-zero emissions at relatively affordable prices. This, in turn, is also providing a significant impetus to the worldwide sales of EV traction motors. Various types of EV traction motors, including permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM), induction/asynchronous motors (IM), hybrid motors (HM), and switched reluctance motor, are employed in automobiles based on the automakers’ specifications.
In a bid to comply with ever-evolving performance and efficiency requirements, manufacturers in EV traction motor are raising their game and investing in R&D to introduce new and unique developments. By focusing on R&D, leading players in EV traction motors are being able to implement unique technologies, such as advanced power electronics, into their offerings to eliminate the associated drawbacks. Moreover, the EV traction motor industry is extensively focusing on R&D to do away with use of rare-earth metals, which will help in reduction of the cost and complexity of the motors.
EV Traction Motor – Research Methodology
The research study on EV traction motor offers a comprehensive and an all-inclusive analysis of EV traction motor landscape, which has been diligently compiled using a proven research methodology. The research methodology used during compilation of EV traction motor report comprises of two phases- primary research and secondary research, which complete the process of compilation of EV traction motor . The research methodology utilized for compilation of EV traction motor is a ‘one-of-its-kind’ research methodology that ensures reliability and credibility. Insights and data garnered for EV traction motor report are also subjected to stages of cross-verification to avoid minor discrepancies.
The primary phase of the research methodology includes interactive sessions with the expert panel and industry participants of EV traction motor . The secondary phase of the research methodology includes detailed study and analysis of multiple sources, including paid databases, company websites, press releases, and other relevant publications.
Request Methodology of this Report.
Highlights of the EV Traction Motor Study:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent
- Important changes in dynamics
- segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional s
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the
This Press Release will help you to understand the Volume, growth with Impacting Trends. Click HERE To get more details at