In a recent market study published by Fact.MR, the current and future prospects of the Electrical Steel Market are thoroughly analyzed. Further, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the various factors that are likely to control the growth trajectory of the Electrical Steel Market in the upcoming years. In addition, a qualitative and quantitative assessment of the various market segments is enclosed in the report and accurately represented in the form of tables, graphs, and figures.
The report indicates that the Electrical Steel Market is expected to register a CAGR growth of ~XX% over the forecast period and reach a value of ~US$XX by the end of 2018 to 2026. The report elaborates on the micro and macro-economic factors that are projected to influence the growth of the Electrical Steel Market in the upcoming years.
Request 100 Page Sample Report Now at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2397
Essential Findings of the Report
- Factors that are likely to impede the growth of the Electrical Steel Market over the forecast period 2018 to 2026
- Competition analysis that provides intricate details related to the business prospects of leading market players
- Major trends influencing the dynamics of the Electrical Steel Market
- Y-o-Y growth of each market segment
- Pricing strategies of various market players in the Electrical Steel Market
Important questions pertaining to the Electrical Steel Market catered to in the report:
- What is the projected revenue generated by some prominent market players in the Electrical Steel Market?
- What are the prospects of the Electrical Steel Market in region 1?
- What is the scope for innovation in the Electrical Steel Market?
- How have government policies impacted the dynamics of the Electrical Steel Market in various regions?
- Which region has the highest concentration of tier 1 companies?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2397
The electrical steel market report delivers an exhaustive analysis on the competition landscape of the electrical steel. The electrical steel market report’s competitive landscape section includes information on the identified key players in the electrical steel market. In addition, the electrical steel market report also delivers information on the company profiles in terms of organization market size, product offerings, global presence and notable business developments of key stakeholders in the electrical steel market.
Few of the profiled players in the electrical steel market include Novolipetsk Steel, Voestalpine Stahl GmbH, POSCO, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, ThyssenKrupp AG, JFE Steel Corporation, ArcelorMittal, Cogent Power Limited, Aperam, Baosteel Group, AK Steel Corporation, ATI, Schneider Electric, NICORE Electrical Manufactory Co.,Ltd., ABB, Emirates Transformer & Switchgear Limited, Phoenix Mecano AG, Crompton Greaves, Leicong Industrial Co., Ltd. and Höganäs AB.
Key strategies leveraged by electrical steel market manufacturers include mergers, acquisition, partnership and new product introduction. For instance, in July 2018, Tata Steel Europe and ThyssenKrupp AG has signed an agreement of joint venture to combine flat carbon steel and electrical steel operations of these two industry giants. Although the proposed merger continues to remain a topic of concern for European Commission, ahead of the merger, at the beginning of 2018, Tata Steel Europe announced plans to sell the assets of electrical steel business units. The divestment step is said to be a part of the strategy wherein future ThyssenKrupp merger impacts are avoided.
In September 2018, Steel Dynamics Inc., an Indiana-based steel maker completed the acquisition of Kentucky Electrical Steel assets. The acquisition is aimed at expanding production capacities, providing value-added offerings and high-through cycle utilization of existing steel mills.
On January 18, JSW Steel and its Japan steel manufacturer JFE Steel Corporation planned a joint bid for Bhushan steel in India. Besides these industry players, ArcelorMittal and Tata Steel were also interested in the assets of Bhushan Steel.
Aperam, a leading provider of stainless, speciality and electrical steel signed an agreement to acquire VDM Steel, a metal alloy specialist in April 2018 for 438 million Euros.
For full coverage of the competitive landscape, get in touch with our experts.
Electrical steel is also known as silicon steel, lamination steel, relay steel or transformer steel. This specially tailored steel has distinct magnetic properties that result in low energy dissemination, low core loss and higher permeability. These properties enable application of electrical steel in the electrical and electronic industry for manufacture of transformers, motors and inductors.
About the Report
Fact.MR has compiled a report on the electrical steel market and published a report titled, “Electrical Steel Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2026.” The electrical steel market report covers all the vital facets of the market including drivers, restraints, trends and future opportunities that hold significant influence on the growth of the electrical steel market during the forecast period.
The electrical steel marketplace is thoroughly analyzed for supply-demand scenario and associated industry assessment. Base on this thorough analysis, the market structure of the electrical steel market is designed that has segmented the market based on product type, application type and key economic regions.
Based on product type, the electrical steel market included non-grain oriented and grain-oriented electrical steel types. In the grain-oriented electrical steel, Hi-Permeability (HiB), Conventional GOES and Laser Magnetic Domain Refinement (LMDR) – sub-types are included. In the non-grain oriented electrical steel type, fully processed and semi-processed subtypes are covered.
For different applications of electrical steel, the electrical steel market structure covers transformers, motors and inductors. Within transformers category, distribution, transmission and portable transformer sub-categories are included. Different horse powered (hp) motors including 1hp-100hp, 101hp-200hp, 201hp-500hp, 501hp-1000hp and above 1001ho motors.
Regional analysis of the electrical steel market covers the study of the electrical steel market in APEJ, North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa and Japan.
Additional Questions Answered
The electrical steel market includes a thorough analysis of all the electrical steel market facets. In addition to the aforementioned insights, the electrical steel market also covers other vital aspects of the electrical steel market that may answer some of the bemusing questions of business professionals interested in the electrical steel market.
- Which product type of electrical steel – grain oriented or non-grain oriented electrical steel will remain highly sought after during the forecast period?
- What will be the revenues generated by the electrical steel market by the end of 2026?
- Which region will present leading demand for electrical steel during the forecast period 2018-2026?
- What will be the impacts of changing customs duties across world countries on the future production and consumption of electrical steel?
- What are the key strategies of steelmakers to sustain revenues in the electrical steel market in the future?
A thorough research approach followed during the course of the electrical steel market study is explained in depth in the research methodology section. During the market study, primary and secondary research approaches undertaken to derive an accurate market performance are also discussed thoroughly. Readers can have a comprehensive idea of the data and resources used in primary and secondary research approaches.
Request Methodology of this Report.
Request Customized Report As Per Your Requirements at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2397
Why Purchase from Fact.MR?
- Data gathered by interviewing product development managers, CEO’s, marketing executives, and other individuals affiliated to the Electrical Steel Market
- Round the clock customer service to address client queries
- Systematic, efficient, and result-oriented approach towards curating market reports
- We offer business intelligence reports for a range of industrial verticals
- Tailor-made reports available to fulfill the requirements of our clients
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.
Suite 9884, 27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Ph. No: +353-1-6111-593